We recognise the importance of managing your rental property as either an integral part of your investment portfolio or the temporary letting of your family home.
Our Property Management portfolio is not just a sideline to our other real estate activities but a core part of our business, that is why we are totally committed to ensuring that each landlord receives personal attention. We continue to search out and implement new technologies to improve our efficiencies and to deliver the best services to our clients. We routinely revise our listed tradespeople to ensure the best service and best value to maintain your property at it’s best whilst not costing you more than is necessary.
In order to protect our landlord and their properties, Elders Real Estate Echuca Property Management do not conduct “open homes” to the general public and will not conduct inspections with persons whom have not first submitted an application form and been “approved” for the property.
Please download a Property Application Form and complete all sections thoroughly.
• Please advise fully if you have any pets or write “none” if you have no pets.
• Please provide credit references from a business with whom you regularly deal whether you run an account or pay regularly
• Please give details of all past rental properties and managing agents
• Please sign the authority so that we may check your references – no signature means that we are unable to process your application
• Please give us as much accurate information as possible to speed up the checking process and increase your chance of “approval”
Remember that we are here to help you find a suitable property as well as help our investors find suitable tenants for their properties.